Following Seattle Genetics on Twitter
Seattle Genetics is committed to maintaining the highest ethical, legal and regulatory standards in all its interactions, including those with the Twitter community. To ensure mutual understanding of how Seattle Genetics will use Twitter, we have developed the following guidelines for our followers and others who may visit our Twitter account @SeattleGenetics.
- Twitter is meant to be an open forum, and we welcome your mentions, retweets and replies. We will do our best to reply to your questions, but we cannot guarantee a response. In addition, we will not respond to inflammatory or disrespectful comments, or posts using foul language.
- In some cases, Seattle Genetics may not be able to respond, particularly when questions or comments relate to financial, legal, medical, confidential or regulatory issues.
- Seattle Genetics does not endorse any comments or products of its followers or of any Twitter accounts it follows.
- When Seattle Genetics provides links or references to external websites through its tweets, it claims no responsibility for, and does not endorse, the content of these linked or referenced websites and is not liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of these websites. These links are provided for our followers' and Twitter users' convenience only.
- Seattle Genetics reserves all rights relating to the Seattle Genetics Twitter account, including, but not limited to, modifying or discontinuing the content of the account or the account in full, rejecting Twitter followers and responding to any questions or comments.