We are committed to supporting innovative, high quality independent medical education (IME) for healthcare professionals that addresses unmet medical needs, fosters clinical excellence and improves health outcomes. We provide educational grants in support of accredited and unaccredited medical education programs.
Our current therapeutic areas of interest for independent medical and patient education include:
- Hodgkin lymphoma (US and Canada only)
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (US and Canada only)
- Acute myeloid leukemia (global applications accepted)
- All requests for funding must be submitted through our online grant management system. First-time users will need to register and create an account.
- Complete the online grant application. Information required for the grant application includes:
- Program description
- Needs assessment
- Educational objectives
- Detailed activity information
- Detailed budget
- Required attachments include:
- Letter of request
- Grant proposal
- W-9 form
- Certificate of Accreditation (accredited programs only)
- Applications must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the start date of the program.
- You will receive an email confirmation once we have received your application.
- If your grant is approved, you will receive email notification and a Letter of Agreement to complete and sign.
You will be required to provide activity metrics/outcomes and budget reconciliation when your Seattle Genetics-supported medical education activity concludes.
- Grants cannot be provided to individuals.
- Seattle Genetics adheres to the guidelines of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and FDA Guidance for Industry-Supported Scientific and Educational Activities and does not influence or control the content of any educational program it supports.
- Seattle Genetics will consider providing IME funding only for programs that are balanced and scientifically rigorous.
- Any type of funding provided by Seattle Genetics may not be tied in any way to the use, purchase, prescription or recommendation of any current or future Seattle Genetics product.