Trial in CD30-Positive Malignancies
Study ID: SGN35-013
Find a clinical trial location near you
This trial is currently enrolling patients in the following locations:
For further information, please call: 866-333-7436 or email email@example.com. Your message will be returned by the next business day.
Updated April 2, 2014
A phase 2 study of brentuximab vedotin in patients with CD30-positive malignancies other than lymphoma (this includes acute lymphoid leukemia, acute myeloid leukemia, multiple myeloma, and a number of solid tumors).
What is a phase 2 study?
A phase 2 study is normally a study that is done to see not only if the drug is safe in people, but whether it might be efficacious in treating a specific disease.
Who can participate?
- You are 6 years or older.
- Your malignancy is non-lymphoma and is tested and determined to be CD30-positive.
- You have failed, refused, or have been are ineligible for standard therapy.
- At a minimum, you are ambulatory and able to carry out light work.
- Lab tests meet a minimum requirement.
- Other criteria apply. You will need to see a study doctor to determine if you are able to participate.
Why is the study being done?
This study is being done to gather information about the effectiveness of a drug called brentuximab vedotin when given alone to patients whose non-lymphoma cancers test positive for the CD30 antigen.